Applying to Hellenic College
Hellenic College is committed to diversity and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. Qualified first-year and transfer students are admitted in September and January on a rolling admissions basis. Admission is based on each candidate’s academic record, application, personal essay, recommendations, extracurricular activities, admission interview, and test scores.
Please read all of the information below and download the appropriate bundle of supplemental required application forms. Then click on the button below to begin the online application.
All of the following are taken into consideration in judging qualifications for admission.
- Completed Online Application Form
- Personal Essay
- $50.00 Application Fee (waived for Early Action Applicants)
- Mandatory Interview with the Admissions Director (in person or on the phone)
- Academic Report (from high school Guidance Counselor)
- Official Copy of all Transcripts (all high schools and colleges attended)
- Evaluations from two instructors
- ACT or SAT scores (waived for transfer students with over 24 credit hours of college work)
- Background Check
In addition the above requirements, the following types of applicants must meet the requirements described below:
|Hierarch's Evaluation||Immigration Status Declaration||Submit Course Descriptions or Course Catalog from previous Colleges/Universities|
|Priest's Recommendation||Affidavit of Support|
|TOEFL Test Scores*
Hellenic College/Holy Cross Code #: 9794
*Results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); Hellenic College requires a minimum score of 500, 173 for the Computer Based Testing, or 61 for the new Internet based TOEFL.
- Hellenic College Standard Applicants >>
- Hellenic College Seminarian Applicants >>
- Hellenic College International Applicants >>
- Hellenic College International Seminarian Applicants >>
Once application materials are submitted to Hellenic College, they become the permanent possession of Hellenic College and may not be returned to the applicant.
|Early Action||December 1|
|Priority Deadline||February 1|
|Regular Deadline||March 1|
|Enrollment Deposit Deadline||May 1|
|Regular Deadline||November 1|
|Enrollment Deposit Deadline||January 1|
Hellenic College has a rolling admissions policy. Please contact us
even if you have missed a deadline. We are happy to work with you.
Director of Admissions