Financial clearance must be obtained prior to the start of each semester.
To obtain financial clearance, a student must:
- Settle any balance remaining from the previous semester. Prior to the start of classes each semester, a student must pay or show valid evidence that payment is forthcoming for the full amount of the current semester’s net charges. Valid evidence should include documentation of bank loans, scholarships in process, financial aid, etc.
- In special cases, temporary deferred payment arrangements may be made, provided that the balance is paid in full before the end of that current semester.
- Every graduating student must settle and pay all financial obligations to the institution 20 business days prior to graduation, at the latest, in order to participate in graduation exercises and receive a diploma or transcript.
Non-compliance with any of the financial clearance stipulations will result in non-issuance of grades, transcripts and/or diplomas. Housing accommodations and participation in other school activities such as overseas and field trips will also be affected, and authorization will not be granted.
FINANCIAL CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS FOR
2012 - 2013 ACADEMIC YEAR
Please fill out the documents below prior to Financial Clearance. Documents are available only online and need to be submitted during Fall Financial Clearance.
- Federal Student Loan Authorization
- Student Consent for Release Information
- Student Parking Form and Policy
- Student Payment Contract & Promissory Note
- Use of Image Consent Form
- Student Scholarship Agreement
- Primary Insurance Form
- Health Insurance Waiver