Office of Information Technology
The mission of the Information Technology Department of Hellenic College Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology is to provide:
- A strategic vision for the use of information technology at Hellenic College Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology.
- Technological leadership for innovation and advancement in both teaching-learning and business processes, in order to ensure a sound technological future for the institution.
- Management, storage and access to information by providing effective software and hardware solutions and services to support the mission of the school.
- Education and training in information and communication technologies for the entire Hellenic College Holy Cross community.
- Support and consulting for the other departments and for individual users in accomplishing their mission and goals, when there is an IT component involved.
Everything we do at Hellenic College Holy Cross is about education, and the IT Department is no exception. We employ a significant number of students on a part-time basis, not only to make use of their computer skills, but also to enhance them. The students of today are the clergy and lay leaders of tomorrow, and technological education is a fundamental component of their training.