Parish Partnership Program
Pray, say, tray.
Did you know?
- Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology was founded 75 years ago as a small seminary charged with the vital mission of educating the future priests of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- Hellenic College Holy Cross is now the oldest and largest Orthodox Christian institution of higher learning in North America
- HCHC is one academic community comprised of two distinct schools that have evolved together
- HCHC offers accredited BA and masters degree programs in theology, professional studies, liberal arts and divinity
- HCHC provides a transformative experience that integrates faith, education and service in a caring community
- HCHC boasts a distinguished faculty that is published widely in theology, the humanities, and professional disciplines and is internationally recognized in their fields
- HCHC graduates have contributed to the vitality and growth of Orthodox churches and communities throughout America and in over 20 countries around the world
- Well over 80% of the priests serving in the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America are graduates of Holy Cross.
So why should Orthodox Christians care about the vitality and growth of HCHC?
Because the vitality and growth of HCHC has a direct impact on the vitality and growth of our Church and communities.
This is why we are asking every parish in the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese to join HCHC’s Parish Partnership Program. Becoming a Parish Partner is simple, easy and will truly make a difference! What is required?
1) PRAY. Agree to pray – and ask your parishioners to pray – for the vitality and growth of Hellenic College Holy Cross.
2) SAY. Agree to inform your parishioners about the vital role Hellenic College Holy Cross plays in educating and inspiring the future priests and lay leaders of the Greek Orthodox Church in America.
3) TRAY. Agree to “pass a tray” at least once a year for the support of the crucial mission of Hellenic College Holy Cross (or, if you prefer, agree to one of the other methods of support listed on the Parish Partnership Form).
Will you help Orthodox seminarians, students, and our communities by joining the HCHC Parish Partnership Program?
Your prayers, good will and financial support will truly make a difference!
In His Service,
Fr. Nicholas C. Triantafilou
Please fill out the Parish Partnership Form if your parish wishes to participate.
Director of Annual Giving