Archbishop Cavadas Administration Building
About the Administration Building
This building was named after the first dean of the School. It was originally part of the Weld family estate that owned the building in the early 1900s. William Weld went on to become the Governor of Massachusetts. The building itself is about 100 years old. The property was purchased in the 1940s by Hellenic College. During the 1953 academic year, the Cavadas Annex was added to provide more dormitory space. Currently, the building houses administrative offices.