Business with Heart and Soul
"*" indicates required fields
The Business Management program provides:
- An integrated program of business courses culminates in a year-long internship
- A vocational approach to learning encourages students to integrate faith and learning into their lives and work
- The culture of Hellenic College exposes students to the ideals, values, and behaviors exemplified by Orthodox Christians in a learning community
At Hellenic College, we challenge the business leaders of the future to take the whole of their humanity into their management duties, and to carry a concern for the whole of humanity, in all its dimensions – material, spiritual, emotional, ethical, intellectual, and artistic-aesthetic – into their management decisions.
Approaching Business from an Orthodox Christian Perspective
Students choose Hellenic College because they believe that without time spent in its classrooms, its chapel, and within the close relationships and Christian friendships that it offers, something essential in their own humanity will remain undeveloped – perhaps temporarily, perhaps for their lifetime, or perhaps forever.
Our mission is to train business professionals who will help lead our culture and our world into a more sophisticated and spiritual future, because they are:
- Professionally competent, rooted in faith, and spiritually sensitive
- Comfortable leading and managing within the for-profit (business), nonprofit (Church), or public (government) sectors
- Formed within the broad history of human artistic and intellectual achievement, and therefore qualified to make the decisions that will influence the quality of life and spirit in their societies
- Imbued with a spirit of service and a dedication to ethical conduct; humbly ready to take responsibility for the well-being of their employees and customers; vigilant about the impact of their decisions on the total welfare of their larger culture and society; and prudently aware of the ecological impact of their organization’s policies and actions.